- Complete the application form and fax, mail, or bring this form to the HeartFit For Life office.
- Print out and take the physician referral form to your physician for his/her signature. This is optional but it speeds up the process.
- Contact the office to set up a meeting time.
Phone: (650) 494-1300
- Every new member must have an initial evaluation with a Program Director to individualize the exercise program for your needs and status.
- All members must have a doctors referral.
- Our program directors will contact your doctor for information needed to customize our services to you.
- All members medical and personal information is kept strictly private. Read our notice of privacy practices.
- Initial evaluation – $200
- Monthly membership fee – $150
- Education classes – no additional charge
- Exercise classes – no additional charge
- Spouses who are not cardiac patients, may participate in the program for a monthly fee of $50.
Insurance and Tax Deductions
- Program fees may be a medical deduction for federal and California income taxes. Check with your tax advisor for information on this.
- If you or your spouse have a Flexible Medical Spending Plan (IRS Section 125) at work, HeartFit For Life cost may be reimbursed under the plan. Check with the Plan administrator.
- Medicare and other insurances do not cover HeartFit For Life fees.
- If you are going to be absent from the program for personal reasons for more than 32 days, you can remain a participant with no reinstatement cost for a 50% reduced monthly fee of $75.
- Our goal is to enable all persons to participate in the HeartFit For Life regardless of their financial situation who have been referred by their physician.
- Financial aid is available to qualified participants. Please fill out the financial aid form.
- Please contact one of our Program Directors if you are in need of financial assistance to participate in our program.
We are looking forward to having you join us!